Most companies – specifically in terms of partner marketing, business development and marketing – are paying for inputs instead of outcomes. With sales increasingly going digital, brands moving to a direct-to-consumer model, and the seismic shift toward performance, not having transparent insight into what you’re paying for is no longer tenable or justifiable. This seminar will teach you:
- Why paying for inputs instead of outcomes makes it harder to scale and not scale the right things.
- What the performance partnerships® framework is, and how it makes it possible for companies to scale efficiently while paying for outcomes, not inputs.
- Real world examples of how industry-leading companies are applying performance partnerships in their marketing partnerships.
- How ButcherBox leveraged performance partnerships to grow from $25,000 in start-up funding to over $30 million in revenue in two years.
- What the marketplaces of marketing are and how companies like Uber and Airbnb are using it as their entire business model.
- How the performance partnerships model can be applied to any business in any industry.