From the thousands of printed pages and hundreds of hours of personal interviews with today’s most extraordinary achievers, SUCCESS Publisher Darren Hardy identifies the 3 distinctions that make the difference between being an overwhelmed, overworked and overscheduled overachiever and being a superachiever who produces stunning results with less effort, less stress in less time, leaving lots of time to experience your hobbies and be with your family.
- The specific productivity strategies of Warren Buffett, Steve Jobs, Kenneth Cole, Richard Branson and Nike CEO Mark Parker
- Understanding your Vital Signs of strategic productivity
- Mastering your Vital Functions and core fundamentals to extraordinary achievement
- The key to staying focused and eliminating your addiction to distraction
- How to get yourself (and others) to DO what we know we should do—finally
- Developing the key success habits to dramatically increase your success
- Finding and keeping your motivation to stay consistent in the disciplines needed to succeed—long term
Audience members will leave with some rarely known and insightful tips and strategies drawn from the most successful achievers in the world that they can immediately apply to their own business and life to significantly improve their results.