People who have a best friend at work are more likely to be happier, healthier and seven times more engaged in their jobs. In this course we will explore why having meaningful relationships at work is more important than ever. You'll learn seven keys to enhancing those relationships and how to build real relationships with your coworkers, so you can transform your office culture and gain more productivity.
In this seminar, you will learn:
- How to build judgment-free relationships that allow you to be vulnerable
- Why taking advantage of mischievous fun is important for forming real, lasting relationships
- How to share kind truth to keep yourself and your relationships healthy and honest
- Why it's important to align your purpose with your company's mission and values
- An action plan for evaluating and improving relationships in your life