Most leaders walk away too soon. As a founder or leader of your company, you push to the wall at critical moments. If you're willing to test your limits, you might find that anything is possible and that life can take you on the most unexpected of journeys. Henry shares three stories of how he pushed through barriers in order to establish a company in Eastern Europe and rapidly scale its growth.
In this seminar, you will learn:
- How vulnerability can open doors to new opportunities
- Why risk-taking is a crucial part of scaling up
- How Henry went from almost being fired from AmRest to transforming it into a nearly $3 billion valuation
- Why you should experience a handful of sleepless nights each year
- What it means to be a “Chief Emotional Officer”