WHAT IS A GREAT CEO?
Great CEOs are able to achieve success in their personal, family, and business lives. They are able to create an inspiring vision for their company, and effectively communicate that vision across their organization. They know themselves, and understand the motives and competencies of those around them. They are accountable, and know how to foster an environment of accountability. They realize the value of building and keeping a great team. They understand the numbers and can see well beyond the horizon. They get results. They are life-long learners. They are committed to continuous personal growth and understand that they can’t do it alone. They realize that faster growth and greater success come from learning from others who have walked a similar path.
In Great CEOs and How They Are Made, successful entrepreneur, experienced business leader and top CEO mentor, John Wilson shares the knowledge gained and lessons learned from over 40 years working with some of the world’s great business leaders.
Implementing the lessons and tools shared in the Seven Imperatives will help you to:
- Generate and communicate an inspiring vision
- Find and keep the A players
- Build and lead strong, functional teams
- Become more accountable, and foster an environment of accountability
- Better understand yourself and others
- Use the best information to make quality decisions
- Identify and create your perfect work-life balance
- Dramatically improve your company’s performance
- Learn, grow, succeed, and become Great!