Great CEOs are able to achieve success in their personal, family, and business lives. They are able to create an inspiring vision for their company, and effectively communicate that vision across their organization. They know themselves, and understand the motives and competencies of those around them. They are accountable, and know how to foster an environment of accountability. They realize the value of building and keeping a great team. They understand the numbers and can see well beyond the horizon. They get results. They are life-long learners. They are committed to continuous personal growth and understand that they can’t do it alone. They realize that faster growth and greater success come from learning from others who have walked a similar path.
In Great CEOs and How They Are Made, successful entrepreneur, experienced business leader and top CEO mentor, John Wilson shares the knowledge gained and lessons learned from over 40 years working with some of the world’s great business leaders.
In this seminar, you will learn how to:
- Better understand yourself and others
- Create and communicate an inspiring vision
- Build an A-Team
- Create a culture of accountability
- Dramatically improve your company's performance
- Achieve your perfect balance
- Identify and create your perfect work-life balance
- Grow, succeed and become GREAT!