Leading a team to achieve great things isn’t always easy. In Smart Thinking, Dr. Art Markman tells how to help your team outthink your competition and achieve your most important goals by building a workplace culture around the application of cutting edge knowledge.
In this seminar you will learn :
- How to help your team identify critical gaps in their knowledge
- The best way to create working conditions that help your team excel
- Strategies for removing common workplace distractions
- How to foster the openness to try new ideas and collaboration
- The best way to spot the hidden connections among team members
Dr. Markman is the Annabel Irion Worsham Centennial Professor of Psychology and Marketing at the University of Texas at Austin and director of the Program in the Human Dimensions of Organizations.
Dr. Markman is also author of the influential book Habits of Leadership, which looks at how the “Big 5″ personality characteristics – Extroversion, Agreeableness, Conscientiousness, Openness, and Emotional Stability – affect leaders’ success and help them to achieve greatness.He has published more than 125 papers on topics such as analogical reasoning, decision making, and motivation.