In a world where technology is accelerating change faster than ever before, businesses are challenged to stand out. Organizations that are willing to put people first and commit to excellence in everything they do are most likely to be survivors. In this seminar, Tom offers simple, actionable guidelines for success that any business leader can immediately implement. He relies on his 35+ years of management experience to offer a roadmap for today's leaders.
In this seminar, you will learn:
- Why the best and longest-lasting companies are people-oriented
- How investment in first-line supervisors leads to success
- Why listening should be your number one core value
- Advice for hiring effective, engaged employees
- Why you should focus on women and the 55+ audience