What’s your problem? I’m serious. What do you wish you could change about yourself? What is the complaint that you hear the most from those closest to you, your friends, co-workers, and family members? Are you too loud or too quiet, too hyperactive or too sedentary, too organized or too messy? You get the idea.
So, what should you do? Most people think that they should find and fix their weaknesses. Unfortunately, this just leads to frustration and failure. Your weaknesses are actually the best clue to your strengths. Furthermore, building your strengths, not fixing your weaknesses, is your best strategy for success. Our weaknesses are actually the best clue to our strengths. In this funny and counter-intuitive talk, David shows how to find success and improve performance by starting with weaknesses — and embracing them rather than trying to deny them. This course will encourage you to become more of who you are, not to turn you into someone else. It’s about becoming more different and more unique, not more average and more mediocre.
In this seminar, you will learn:
- How to achieve greater personal happiness, fulfillment and energy
- To have more meaningful relationships with family and friends
- To increase employee engagement and productivity
- Better business strategy and marketing
- How maximizing your freak factor can transform your life, work and relationships