The future is happening, and it’s not waiting for you or your company. In times of accelerated change, organizations must prepare for the future workforce and workplace.
Research from Future Workplace conducted among 2,147 global HR leaders and Hiring Managers, examines companies that are using the most innovative HR practices to master disruption in sourcing, developing, retaining and engaging employees. These research results are part of a new book titled, The Future Workplace Experience: 10 Rules For Mastering Disruption in Recruiting and Engaging Employees. This course takes you through the key reasons why your company needs to make the workplace an experience. Weaving research and case studies, throughout this course you will learn:
- The power of Glassdoor to your employer brand
- Why companies are making the workplace an experience
- Three practices to make the workplace an experience: Commit to serial learning, Use workspace to promote culture, and Start learning today about impact of Artificial Intelligence on your business
- Various Case studies included here, along with links to relevant Forbes columns profiling General Electric, Airbnb, and Zillow
- Discussion questions for you to reflect on the impact of making the workplace an experience for you, your team and your organization