No matter how successful you’ve become, you can be better. This course teaches you how. Based on over 30 years of working with leaders, top performers and businesses in every field, Mark has created a proven system for narrowing the gap between how good you are and how good you could be. No matter what industry you operate in, how experienced you are, and how dominant you are over your competitors, one thing remains true - your potential is higher than where you are today.
Too many leaders become successful and assume what they did in the past will keep them successful. Unfortunately what worked yesterday isn’t guaranteed to work tomorrow. And if you only do what you’ve done before, you can at best only maintain your current output and success. Learn to work at being better, and use Mark's strategy to find greater success in both your personal and professional life.
In this seminar, you will learn:
- Four reasons you need to improve, and how to sell the need for becoming better to your team
- The only two ways to grow your business (and why you never want to be a “duct tape leader”)
- Ways to elevate your customer’s experience and continually grow your value proposition without necessarily spending more money
- The Disruption Question, and how to use it to create big change.An inspirational tool that is far more effective than simply making your numbers and achieve your goals
- What you can learn from one of history’s most famous sculptures and how to use it to create breakthroughs in your thinking