Are you allowing workplace drama to take over your organization? Do you spend time and money creating strategic plans and systems only to see them sabotaged by poor communications and drama-filled relationships? There is a high price for drama in all relationships and especially those at work, where you spend almost half your life. Positive and productive work relationships are filled with people who feel innovative, resilient, resourceful and focus on what matters most. But how do you liberate yourself and your team from workplace drama when it arises? In this seminar, you will gain the tools to renew work relationships, both with yourself and others, and create the life and workplace you want. You and your team to immediately notice the subtle nature of how workplace drama arises, and tips on how to get out of it.
In this seminar, you will learn how to:
- Identify the three roles of Victim, Persecutor and Rescuer that show up when people are stuck in workplace drama cycles
- Transform everyday drama into resilient and resourceful relationships
- Improve organizational outcomes
- Communicate in new and empowering ways
- Live your life as a Creator rather than a Victim