You’re in the driver’s seat of a growing company that an entrepreneur, possibly you – made the first decision to start. Now, imagine your board of directors asking you question after question about your business knowledge and decision-making process. Pass- you leave the meeting knowing you have the skills to lead your organization for the next three years. Fail – you are put on an improvement plan or you need to find a replacement.
Author, coach and speaker Randy H. Nelson knows that business doesn’t work this way - the majority of entrepreneurial CEO’s are not required to be “qualified” to lead their organizations.
In Randy’s presentation you’ll learn:
- The importance of doubling your personal capacity over the next three years
- That entrepreneurship is a skill and core competency, but that Leadership is a privilege
- Why transitioning from a “I don’t know what I don’t know” leader to a “I know what I don’t know” leader is a critical success factor for your growth as a leader in your organization
- The Second Decision is your conscious decision to become a “Qualified Entrepreneur”, choosing from the qualified roles of Leader, Role-Player or Creator for the next 3-5 years, and that this decision is in the best interests of both yourself and your organization
- With increased self-awareness that you can focus on either overcoming or compensating for your weaknesses
Set aside 25 minutes to take an honest look at yourself in the mirror!