Fred Reichheld has made an indelible mark on the business landscape with bestsellers such as The Loyalty Effect and The Ultimate Question: Driving Good Profits and True Growth and articles in the Harvard Business Review. He is also a fellow of the management consulting firm Bain Co.
In The Ultimate Question 2.0: How Net Promoter Companies Thrive in a Customer-Driven World, Reichheld provides insights that will help all companies navigate an ever-changing marketplace where the consumer is in the driver’s seat.
In this seminar you will learn:
- How to inspire customers to recommend you to friends and colleagues
- The best way to inspire customer loyalty
- Smart techniques you can use to spark increased purchases
- Ideas for improving your margins
- How to improve your Net Promoter Score, Reichheld’s groundbreaking metric for measuring your company’s promoters vs. detractors
If you’re looking for profitable growth this year, this online seminar will help you meet that goal. You’ll come away with valuable and immediately actionable steps—in the same amount of time you might allot to a business lunch!