Do you have insight into your buyers’ decision? The best way to understand what people want is to get to know them. Businesses are beginning to re-embrace this truth, and to realize that Big Data reveals only part of the customer’s story. Marketing surveys have indicated that, within the next couple of years, at least 80 percent of all marketers will be using buyer personas to define their audiences and guide business strategies. Those who have already tried the technique have been amazed by its ease and value, yet, for many, buyer personas are still not translating to increased business.
Buyer Personas is the marketer's actionable guide to learning what your buyer wants and how they make decisions. This seminar provides comprehensive coverage of a compelling new way to conduct buyer studies, plus practical advice on adopting the buyer persona approach to measurably improve marketing outcomes. Rather than relying on generic data or guesswork to determine what the buyer wants, the buyer persona approach allows companies to ask the buyer directly and obtain more precise and actionable guidance.
In this seminar, you will learn how to:
- Segment your customer base and investigate each customer type
- Apply a radically more relevant process of message selection, content creation and distribution through the channels that earn the buyers' trust
- Understand your buyers' goals and how you can address them
- Tailor your marketing activities to your buyer's expectations
- See the purchase through the customer's eyes