In this seminar, Alan leads you through the backbone of what makes any company successful—cash. He begins—and ends—with his signature phrase: "Revenue is vanity, profit is sanity, but cash is king." Using the four chapters that tell your cash flow story, he teaches you how to use the levers of the various financial aspects of your company to ensure your cash flow is healthy. And through the "Power of One," a strategy developed by Alan for businesses, you'll learn how to adjust and make the necessary changes to get to your optimal cash flow.
In this seminar, you will learn:
- The four chapters of financial excellence (profitability, working capital, other capital, cash flow and funding)
- How to understand and tell your organization's financial health through the four-chapter model
- The three cash flow measures you should implement into your business
- How to use "The Power of One" strategy to diagnose and fine-tune your company's financial performance
- The necessary dialogue to communicate your financials with banks and investors
- How to incorporate all these practices into being an integral part of your company's finances, so that the whole team feels aligned to your numbers