It’s no secret that it’s harder than ever to close deals, thanks to rapid changes in today’s economy. Many companies now face the challenge of selling their solutions in marketplaces where their products and services are becoming commoditized. Even their best sales executives are having trouble conveying the value of what they have to offer to customers and prospects–who are more demanding and unpredictable than ever. At the same time, your customers are wrestling with mission-critical decisions and evaluating solutions that all sound the same and come packaged with a high degree of risk and a low probability of success. Your success demands an exceptional strategy and precise execution that must clearly set you apart from your competition.
The companies that are thriving today are those that have figured out how to close deals successfully in today’s marketplaces, despite these obstacles. It’s possible for you to adapt their winning strategies to your own business.
In this action-oriented course based on the second edition of Mastering the Complex Sale: How to Win and Compete When the Stakes Are High, strategist Jeff Thull shows you how to take your sales to the next level, no matter what challenges your industry is facing.
In this seminar, you will learn how to:
- Be able to identify the unique characteristics of the complex sales situation
- Understand the context of the modern selling era and its challenges
- Recognize how willing your prospects are to change and move them into a state of welcoming change
- Illustrate the full value of your product or service to your prospects
- Differentiate your sales strategy from others' strategies