Financial modeling can be an intimidating task. Maybe you’re an investor searching for the perfect stock. Maybe you’re an executive trying to evaluate whether you should make a certain acquisition. Or maybe you just want to learn more about financial basics. Whatever the case, Chris is here to teach you the fundamentals of valuing companies. Don’t worry, you don’t need to be an Excel wizard to understand and implement his methods. f you're looking into modeling and valuing a company in the future, this seminar will lead you through the most efficient methodologies in a concise, easy-to-follow manner. Chris shows you how to perform several different types of financial valuation that can be applied in a wide range of contexts by anyone — including you!
In this seminar, you will learn:
- The critical difference between value investors and growth investors
- 25 industry best practices that will keep you ahead of the curve
- Several different valuation strategies including Discounted Cash Flow, Price to Revenue and Price to Earnings models
- How to create blended average valuation price targets
- How to use these strategies to make the right investment decisions
- Why these specific financial models are so crucial in the market