Ever wonder why modern tech companies like Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, and Instagram are so wildly successful? In this seminar, Nir explains the Hook Model: a four-step process embedded into the products of many successful companies to subtly encourage customer behavior. Through consecutive hook cycles, these products reach their ultimate goal of bringing users back again and again without depending on costly advertising or aggressive messaging. Hooked is perfect for product managers, designers, marketers, start-up founders, and anyone who seeks to understand how products influence our behavior.
In this seminar, you will learn:
- The fundamentals of the habit-formation loop
- How to construct user narratives
- The most effective actions that drive habits
- How to reward these actions to motivate your customers
- Why psychological investment is key