Artificial Intelligence products are getting cheaper and more widely available, but it can be difficult to integrate them in your business. Many data-centric organizations rely on manufacturing processes to build their products. They'll use a deterministic process where you “plan the work and then work the plan.” This mindset works great for products with linear development. But artificial intelligence products seldom follow this direct path. What you need is the right organizational mindset to take advantage of these tools. In this seminar, Doug shows you how to harness the power of serendipity to drive atypical growth for your company with AI.
In this seminar, you will learn:
- Introduce managers to AI concepts
- Understand challenges in delivering AI products
- Why serendipity is so important in the business world
- How to harness the power of asking interesting questions
- Why small teams are more effective with AI than one data scientist