Thanks to smartphones, chatty co-workers and never-ending Twitter feeds that provide hours of distraction, the obstacles that get in the way of actual work are seemingly endless. In fact, a recent CareerBuilder.com study shows that productivity killers can lead to negative consequences for the organization, including:
- Compromised quality of work
- Lower morale because other workers have to pick up the slack Negative impact of boss/employee relationship
- Missed deadlines
- Loss in revenue
So how can you kill the productivity killers and get things done in a world of infinite distractions... without spending a lot of time, money and effort?
In this inspiring, research-backed keynote, Noah will help you and your team discover and apply their hidden talents and turn procrastination into productivity even in a world of infinite distractions.
- 3 massive mistakes even smart people make when it comes to making more money The most powerful and effective way to experience financial freedom
- 5 steps to get rid of your head trash about money
- The hidden connection between mindset and income
- The 2 things to look for in a mentor and the one everyone gets wrong
- Based on his transformational Power Habits® System and Money Mindset Mastery framework, this performance is like nothing you’ve experienced before.
- Unleash the genius in your people and place your organization in a class by itself!