Have you ever wondered why we choose to listen to some messages while completely ignoring others? In this seminar, Steve examines why some people in our society are listened to and why others are ignored, regardless of the truth or wisdom of their message. He reveals eight traits that determine who gets heard and discusses how you can cultivate the three characteristics that are most important in business.
In this seminar, you will learn:
- Why thoughtful experts are so often ignored
- How seemingly irrelevant details like a person's height, wealth, and attractiveness influence whether we listen to what they have to say
- Why the messenger is more important than the message itself
- Eight traits that determine who gets heard
- The three characteristics that matter most for messengers in business