Does it often feel like we're repeating cycles of the past? Discovered by Roy H. Williams and Michael R. Drew, in this seminar, Michael walks us through the history of western society and explains that mankind has a pattern of changing its mindset through a shift that happens every 40 years. What people value shifts every 40 years, even how we define success changes. Pendulum describes where we've been as a society, why that's relevant today and where we're headed in the future. You'll learn how to apply this knowledge to your business and how to build an organization that reflects what matters in today's society.
In this seminar, you will learn:
- Where our society has been in the past
- To see things you never noticed.
- What 2003 has in common with 1963 and why it's relevant today
- Where we're headed in the future
- Why these cultural shifts matter in your organization
- How to apply that knowledge to grow your business