Get the Secrets to Winning the Negotiation, Getting More Than Expected, and Leaving the Table as Friends
Join an online class of 50 selected leaders who within 3 months will transform themselves into accomplished negotiators under the guidance of Dr. Victoria Medvec and expert coaches.
Why Take The Course?
Whoever names the price first loses - right? Wrong! It's time to challenge this and many other myths about business negotiations. Learn the 10 steps to flawless negotiation skills with Dr. Victoria Medvec in her own Master Business Course.
Victoria's course offers concrete strategies and leads you through the process of weighing your options before making any decision. You'll get practical experience negotiating with peers coupled with reflection and analysis with business coaches. By the end of this course, you will come out an experienced and confident negotiator.
What You'll Learn
- Get guidance on using scoring systems to evaluate the merit of potential agreements.
- Learn how to carefully analyze your own objectives and negotiate in a way that helps you achieve them.
- Master the process of developing and presenting offers.
- Understand your power in a negotiation through analysis of the other side.
- Learn the costs and benefits of alternative strategies through direct practice with peers.
- Take practical steps to strengthen your negotiation skills while avoiding pitfalls.
Meet Your Coaches
Dr. Victoria Medvec
Victoria Medvec is a renowned expert in the areas of negotiations, executive decision-making, influence and corporate governance. She teaches these topics to senior-level executives and Boards of Directors from companies around the world. She also advises CEOs and their reports on critical decisions and negotiations including mergers, partnership agreements, and acquisitions.
Victoria is the Adeline Barry Davee Professor of Management and Organizations at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. She is also a co-founder and the Executive Director of the Center for Executive Women.
Sarah has worked with Victoria Medvec to facilitate negotiation workshops, guide professionals on negotiations, and teach negotiation courses since 2006. She completed her PhD at the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University and a postdoctoral fellowship at the Erb Institute at the University of Michigan. Prior to her work at Kellogg, Sarah led a business transformation team in post-merger activities at The Auto Club Group, a AAA umbrella organization.
Who will benefit from this course?
We provide the tools for business owners ready to take their businesses’ growth seriously.
We provide the opportunity to emulate the proven results of industry leaders.
We provide strategies to leverage the customer relationships you already have.
We provide the latest and most effective methods to scale up your business now.
What are leaders saying about Victoria & High Stakes Negotiations?
Successfully Scale Your Business With Our 360 Hybrid Method of Learning
A company can only grow as fast as its leadership. What are you doing to grow your leaders of tomorrow? From Negotiations to Sales and Marketing to Operations and Finance –we have a course for everyone.
Enroll in the course today!
(single seats available at $2400 per)
Full course includes:
Membership includes full access to this course PLUS:
Not sure which option to choose?
Let us help!
Book a Call With Our Experts
Talk to a growth strategist to explore this course, get all your questions answered, and choose the right package for you
Create Your Success Blueprint
Jump in (risk-free)and begin your course experience with full access to all videos, live sessions with an expert coach, and a community of your peers at your back!
Scale Impact & Reduce Drama
See accelerated growth with your team of A-Players who are mow fully ready and skilled to scale.
Learn more about High Stakes Negotiations & learn from Verne Harnish
Watch the latest on-demand webinar
Join Verne Harnish to learn how to maximize the outcomes of your High Stakes Negotiations.
You'll walk away from this training having learned:
- The negotiations techniques he learned from Dr. Victoria Medvec that Verne believes has made him more money than Scaling Up
- Why you should never negotiate in features and the tactic you should use instead.
- Why negotiating in business is different than in your personal life and how you can expertly resolve conflicts and improve relationships.
- How the best way to start your negotiation is by naming your price FIRST!